With the overall mood of our Canadian economy employers are reviewing their employee benefit programs to gain maximum return for their investment.
Services provided by Agro Insurance draw on the experience of a strong team of insurance specialists who virtually become part of their client’s organization.
• Negotiate Renewals
• Mediate in Claims and Administration Problems
• Design and Implement Benefit Packages
• Provide Continual Consultation and Support
• Employee Communications and Seminars
• Ensure Tax Efficient Employee Benefit Arrangements
• Ensuring client’s files are current
• Fact finding to set up Group RRSP and Pension Plans
• Free quotes on Individual and Group Benefits
• Portfolio analysis to achieve financial goals
• Group Conversation of Life, Health and Dental
In order to obtain the best coverage for our clients, at the most competitive prices, we know the products offered by the insurance companies.
Agro Insurance Inc. offers the very best in service and administration to their clients.
With the latest in computer software, toll-free numbers, fax and courier services, electronic billing and enrollment, we are able to respond to the service needs of our clients whether they are around the corner or across the country.
We recognize the importance of quickly resolving difficult claims situations and this calls on our Preferred Broker Status relationship with our insurers to assure these situations are satisfied for all concerned.
A further measure of service is our ability to select the appropriate carrier capable of meeting the unique needs of our clients for any particular situation, whether it is: cross country claims, administration, divisional billing or perhaps employee seminars. Detailed reporting of statistical information such as claims experience, drug utilization and overall financial operation of your program is regularly communicated to our clients. This important information will assist the consultant and client to analyze the cost effectiveness of the benefit program and determine corporate objectives are being met.